Pages

18 April 2011

MyGrafico Monday Feature: Stockberry Studio

This week at MyGrafico we are featuring an adorable set of digis from Stockberry Studio called "Stick Figure Easter Digital Stamps". You can grab the set HERE!
I chose to use bright and cheerful colors and papers. The MyGrafico DT has created some really inspirational projects with these images!
You have to jump over to the challenge blog to check them out! 
The challenge at MyGrafico runs all month and anyone can enter! The challenge them is ALWAYS "Anything Goes" and there are some terrific entries so far this month! Will yours be next?


Altogether, there are 10 images in the set! For only $4, it's a great value!

My little boy AJ saw my card and wanted to use a similar style for his entry in the Kid's Challenge at the Latte Lounge!


Here's AJ's project:


I am totally amazed with how far along he has come. He actually figured out how to make an easel card (he's 10 years old)! He used papers from the same pack I used and colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils. He also used the Bow Maker on my Crafter's Companion to tie the ribbon. And he liked how my dress was paper pieced, so I taught him how to do that this weekend!


You might recognize the flowers... I made them for my Fresh Brewed Designs card last week. He watched and decided to make his own. They are SO easy to make and they look PERFECT on his card!


Truth be told, I think his card this week is better than mine!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Both cards are wonderful! I can see more that one DT member being resident in your house!!!!
LOl
Well done both
hugs
Dawn xx

Lynn's Place said...

Love the deco paper and the easel is one of my faves...great job...tfs

Post a Comment