Pages

30 April 2011

What’s going on at the Latte Lounge?

Well, a LOT, actually!!

We have a NEW GROUP at The Latte Lounge... IN A SCRAP CREATIONS! Amanda, the wonderful owner has taken up residence with us! How cool is that? Well... make sure you join her group to see what is NEW and HAPPENIN'! She will be so happy to have you!

Also, JLJ DESIGNS has a special surprise coming May 1st! Be sure to drop into her group to see what it is! I am sure you will LOVE it! I did, when I heard about it... but, I can't tell or it will NOT be surprise! (Hee-Hee)

And Heather, from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS had a party at the Lounge last night and released a whole slew of good news! She has all kinds of new rubber AND digi images perfect for summer and an entire new product line called “Inspiration paints” that are selling like hotcakes!!

Our Photo Gallery is overflowing with inspirational yumminess! We have the greatest members in the world and you should SEE some of the incredible creations they have posted in the Gallery!!

One more big announcement...

The Latte Lounge Challenges are taking a NEW TWIST for the month of May! I can't give to many of those details, as... I have been sworn to secrecy! So you will just have to wait and see what is happening there also! LOL!

Hmmm... I feel like I am missing something???

Oh Yeah... I almost forgot... Our Kids Challenge will be starting Saturday, May 7, 2011 and will be... ah shucks, sorry everyone I can't tell that secret either! Darn... It is really hard for me to keep all these things to myself when I am so excited about them! LOL!

Well since I can't give anymore details... I guess you’ll just have to pop over to the Latte Lounge and see what the fuss is all about!

1 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOOO HOO!! YGG!! look at all this wonderful news! Thanks for sharing!!! HUGS

Post a Comment