Pages

27 April 2011

Celebrating William and Kate Fresh Brewed Style

This is how my day got started this morning:


How am I supposed to function with no internet?

Now that it appears to have fixed itself...

Here's today's Fresh Brewed Designs Update:

We are starting off with some reminders:
Today is the last challenge for April. 
That also means you only one week left to participate in the 
Month Long Prize Challenge for April!

Friday we are releasing the next set of 
Freshly Brewed Rubba 
with a PARTY!
We are having a party at The Latte Lounge:
The party will be where we have 
prizes, challenges and release the stamps. 

Also, our DT will showcase lovely projects 
and more at the 
Blog hop May 4-7

Save the dates!!! 
Hope to see you there!
MOCHA MANIC MONDAY is this coming Monday, May 2!
Don't forget to stop in and check out the shop for your freebie!!!


Now it is time for this weeks Freshly Brewed Challenge.

We hope you will celebrate this week with us and the world 
as we focus on all things wedding themed 
in honor of the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middelton ... 

Heather has created three new digital stamps for this challenge. 
They can be found in the Fresh Brewed Designs shop HERE

I have used the BRAND NEW "Just Married Sign"
for my project today!


I printed the image twice, once on DP and once on white.
Colored and cut the banner, bells and daisy out of the white
and paper-pieced it on the Colorbok DP.

I love these little rosettes and how they add so much 
to a card without making it too thick or bulky.

I don't remember where I got the cut file for this one,
but it's basically an 11" strip, about 2" wide.
You could even cut it with pinking shears or any other pattern.
Zig-zag fold and glue the ends.
Push down the middle and stick it to a circle on the bottom.
Add a little topper and voila... just right!

The Fresh Brewed Crew has made some
great cards for inspiration this week!
You'll want to pop on over and see all the ways
we have used Heather's new stamps!

We are looking forward to seeing all your Wedding Cards

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card Stacie. I just love that image. TFS.

JLJ Designs said...

Elegant card! I love the colors.

Jen

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Stacie, this card is stunning!!! Love, love, love that rosette!!! I have a die for it, thanks for the reminder to get it out and start using it!!!!!!!

Linda

NanaConnie said...

Stacie, I just love what you did with the rosette! How clever and creative. Love the textured dp and the paper piecing. Incredible!! I've really enjoyed being a guest designer for the month and will continue playing along in the challenges. Your comments have been so sweet and encouraging and I'll be following along regularly! Hugz.

Post a Comment