Pages

06 April 2011

Fresh Brewed Flowers

**EDITED TO ADD: This post was scheduled for 6am this morning
but for some reason did not post!
OK... time to come clean.. it was my fault... 
I set the time for PM...
oops!

Hello and good morning!
I have been so excited about sharing this card!
I learned a new technique for handmade flowers! They're called Kusudama Flowers and it's a form of origami (paper folding) and they are so awesome!


And my little camo chick! Ain't he CUTE? You can pick him up at the Fresh Brewed Store HERE


And how perfect that the challenge this week at Fresh Brewed Designs is 
FLOWERS
The timing couldn't have been more perfect!!

And the best part... this flowers challenge is our MONTH LONG challenge at Fresh Brewed... that means there is a PRIZE!!!!

WOO HOO!!

You can enter up to 5 times and will be eligible to win Fresh Brewed Rubbah!!
You have GOT to head over to the Fresh Brewed Challenge Blog and see all the wonderful flowers our DT created this week!

6 comments:

Melissa Czapor said...

Stacie this is incredible!!! I LOVE the flowers and want to give them a try!!! Blessings and Hugs!

bumblebee creations said...

I love your card!! Love your origami flowers that you added to it--gonna have to go check that out!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Your card is great, love the camo egg and the origami flowers!

Cheryl First said...

Awesome camo-chicky! Love it!
I will definitely have to check out that tutorialfor the flowers, those are so cool!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Stacie, this is wonderful!!! Love your origami flowers! And that camo egg, too fabulous!!

Linda

Stacy said...

Girl! You make the COOLIST of COOL 3D cards I have ever seen! Those flowers are "rockin" I browsed through your blog and love all your fun cards this week!

Post a Comment