Pages

15 April 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!! SURPRISE!! IT'S YOUR HOP!!

Welcome to Heather's *Sweet* Birthday Blog Hop!

Happy Birthday, Heather!!


We Love You!! 
We are so excited to celebrate Heather's birthday today,
 owner and designer for Fresh Brewed Designs!
And we are even more excited to share this special day with you all, too! 

 Today is a celebration blog hop to honor one of the most sweetest
 and faith-filled gals we have been blessed to meet! 

It's Heather's birthday and that means YOU are in for a treat
with the cards and creations on this hop!


If you arrived on this sweet birthday hop from Lorie's Blog
then you are in the right place!
If not, please stop in at Linda's blog where we started our party,
so you won't miss any of the yummies along the way!

 AND there's a little "Goodie Bag" treat for one lucky random.org winner!
 {TBA on Kelly's Blog Sunday, 4/17, midnight}


Be sure to leave a comment at all the hoppers along the way
 to be eligible for the "Goodie Bag" Birthday candy!



                                               
Bday Candy for one lucky random winner includes:
The Crown jewel! ** A $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend in the FBD Store!!**
and to complete those wondeful FBD cards you also will receive the following!
DCWV Mat Stack - NIP, Holiday colors!
4 Pack Dew Drops Memento Inks
S.E.I. Happy Birthday Die Cuts & epoxy words (1 of each)
Paper Crate Designs Happy Birthday rub-on accents
1 Disney Cuttlebug Gift Frame embossing folder and cutting die
3 petal peddles - real, fresh pressed flowers
1 bottle red Stickles
1 pack Kaisercraft pearls

To celebrate with Heather, I would like to showcase some of my favorite projects 
that I have made with Heather's images. 
There are so many that I love, it is hard to choose just a few, 
but I wanted to show you just a little bit of
how she has touched me over the course of the past year!


Every one of these cards has been made
with images or rubber stamps
designed by our Heather!






So now it's time to hop along to see what Kadie 
has done to celebrate with us!


And just in case you get lost along the way,
 here is the full list of birthday hoppers:
Stacie: you are here!
Thanks bunches for hopping along with us and 
sharing this most blessed birthday today!

And thank you to Kelly for putting this all together!
It is an honor to be a part of this!

And stop by Heather's blog to wish her a very Happy, Sweet Birthday!
xoxoxo
Blessings!

14 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Stacie! Oh Heather will be soooooo surprised! How fun to showcase all your wonderful cards using her adorable images!!! Happy hopping.

Linda

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhh my goodness, my jaw just hit the post! What a vibrant and poignant post, just brimming iwth all things good for Heather! I love, love, love that you showcased your FBD cards drawn by the one and only Heather! Brilliant!! Such a fun, wonderful post - sure to make her smile all day long! Beautiful! Thanks for being one fabulous hopper along the way to wish her a happy day! x0x0

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great way to celebrate Heather's bday... showcasing all your beautiful work!

Lorie said...

WOW! What an awesome post, and celebration of Heather! Seeing that line up of cards, is so wonderful! A beautiful sampling of the happiness Heather brings to so many with her artwork! Thanks for sharing!!!

Hugs,
Lorie

kadie said...

Oh, Stacie! What a fabulous post and wonderful idea to share a showcase of Heather's images (and your gorgeous cards) in honor of her special day. I just know she's going to be grinning from ear to ear with her gorgeous smile today! HUGS

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Stacie Stacie Stacie!!! Another sneaky little gal! All these emails and things.... and secrets being hidden from me. :) lol. THANK YOU for this post and for the Birthday wishes. I have been a smiling, crying, laughing mess this morning!!! haha Thank you for all YOU have done for me this past year and for being such a wonderful friend. All the chats and smiles and DER moments we have shared... :) I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for sharing these creations with me. I know that there are stories behind some of them and my heart smiles to remember what they are about.

My heart is so filled with love and I am thanking God for you today... as I do every day ;)

Many hugs!!!
Heather

bumblebee creations said...

I love how you have shown so many FBD cards for Heathers special day! They are all gorgeous, it was grand to be on the DT with you--please don't be a stranger!!

Stacy said...

Hi (other) Stacie! :D I just gotta say you are brilliant! This post is so heartfelt and touching and I can just see Heather bawling through the whole thing! It brought tears to my eyes! What a dear friend you are to Heather! I am so happy that we have been introduced through our friendship with Heather and I look forward to getting to know you better.
Hugs and smiles!

Barb said...

Great Cards--love all of the colors!

FMonty said...

What great cards! Fabulous colors! TFS :)

JLJ Designs said...

Fantastic card retrospective! Makes me want to get crafty with FBD.

Jen

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Stacie, this is a wonderful tribute to Heather... what a sweet post! I love everything about it!!!

April said...

Man o man.....It would be hard to chose just one!! LOL But, I adore your male/female mugs....that image always tickles me!!

Unknown said...

You have created some great project. My fav is the valentines one. great giveaway as well
perderg@Q.com

Post a Comment