The new challenge at
One Stitch at a Time is sponsored by The Stamping Boutique this week!
The challenge theme is
For my project, I used
"Little Girl with a Stroller"
which you can get HERE
I created my own background by tearing up some baby tickets I had and "Mod-Podge-ing" (is that a word?) them together. The bracket frame was cut on my Cricut, the image was colored with Prismacolor pencils, some embroidery floss and buttons... ready, set, go!
I have a friend who is expecting any day now, so this one is already spoken for!
10 April 2011
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- What’s going on at the Latte Lounge?
- Seeing Stars with Digi’s With Attitude!
- Celebrating William and Kate Fresh Brewed Style
- Winged Things and other ways to win TSB Prizes
- The Royal Wedding Event at SNR
- Happy Easter!!
- Today's TSB FREEBIE is posted!!
- Latte Lounge Kid's Challenge Halfway Reminder!
- The Royal Wedding Event has Started at SNR!
- Paper Pleating with Digi's With Attitude!
- Bunnies and Chicks and The Latte Lounge
- Sparkle and Shine Fresh Brewed Challenge #43
- MyGrafico Monday Feature: Stockberry Studio
- New Kid’s Challenge at The Latte Lounge
- Digi Day is Tonite!!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!! SURPRISE!! IT'S YOUR HOP...
- Hippie Tween from Digi's with Attitude!
- A Black and Turquise Garden Party
- Cute and Sweet!
- Is it really baking?
- Rassin’ Frassin’ Mumble Grumble
- The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring OSAAT this wee...
- Kid's Challenge Update
- Exciting News from Digis with Attitude!
- Spotty Dotty Watering Can
- Fresh Brewed Flowers
- Happy Easter From Dilek Design Studio
- Have you ever HEARD an image?
- Kids Challenge: Glitter and Bling
- Goth 'Tween with Attitude!
- ▼ April (30)