Pages

01 April 2011

Goth 'Tween with Attitude!

Look who’s back!
Yep, Digi’s with Attitude is roaring back 
onto the Challenge Blog scene!
And guess who is back on the Design Team!
ME!!
We are so excited to announce that today is the beginning of our first challenge since our short break! 
And our Brand New Design Team has been announced!
You’ll HAVE to stop over to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog 
to see all the creations our new Team has made to inspire you!
It’s a great challenge, too!
We're celebrating our return with everyone's favorite:
And the prize for this magnificent occasion?
A $10 Gift Certificate from Digi’s With Attitude! 

Here is a picture of my project:

I used one of my favorite ‘Tweens with Attitude called “Goth Tween”
You can snag her at the shop HERE 
I colored her digitally with Paint.NET  then tried something a little different. When I printed on white paper, the color lost a lot of its depth, so I printed her on pink card stock... I'm happy with the end result... the colors really seem to stand out much better than on the white paper... maybe it's just time for an ink refill?
The swirly background (black) is an SVG from SVGCuts.com that I cut on my Cricut. I cut it again to make a window out of the purple paper, then embossed the inside of the purple with "Diamonds" from Sizzix.
The black fibers and silver goth looking ribbon are goodies my friend Jennifer sent me last Halloween! So, thank you, Jen! They were a perfect fit for this little lady!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Latte Lounge: Window Card
The Crazy Challenge, Sweet Teens
The Paper Variety, 1-2-3 Recipe: My recipe: 1 image, 2 colors (black and purple) and 3 ribbons
Pink Paper Paradise, Make It Monday Showcase. While this is not a challenge, I am super proud of how this card turned out and wanted to share it! I hope it will inspire someone to do something a little different!
Paper Playtime, Digi Monday, Anything Goes: This week one of the sponsors for this challenge is Digi's With Attitude!
Creatalicious: Two Tone/colors: my two colors are black and purple.
Polka Doodles, No printed backing paper

17 comments:

Debra said...

Hi Stacie, I love this image and your card is FAB! I am happy to be on the DWA DT with you :)

My Inkie Fingers said...

GOTH-A-LIOUS!! Tween-Tac-Ular! *Tee Hee*

So glad to have you back on the team, and back in your Links Master Position! You rock sista!

(((Hugs)))

Tristan's Time 4 Craftin' said...

Yours card is very nice Stacie. I am glad to be on the DT with you.

See ya
Tristan

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Stacie, wow you are so clever with the digital colouring, Goth tween looks stunning!! I'm so pleased to be on the DWA DT with you:-)
Claire xx

Saskia said...

Great to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Saskia :)

Michelle said...

Fabulous card, wow well done with the digital colouring.

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Ivolina said...

Very pretty card.
Thank for joining us at the Crazy Challenge this week. Hope to see you next week, too.

Arts by Sara said...

Stacie... Beautiful Card! I love the purple and black! Your coloring is awesome! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Happy Creating! Sara

Yara said...

Great card! Like the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

Papirskreppa said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at CC this month.

Theresa said...

what a fabulous card! love the image! thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety!

Audrey said...

What a fun card! I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

sammi said...

Fabulous card, Stacie! I love the colors you chose! Great job with the goth look!

sammi said...

Oops, I'm back, again! LOL! I forgot to add that I am so happy to be on the DWA DT with you!

Shannon said...

that's fun and full of sass!!! thank you for playing along with us at the paper variety. <3

Colette said...

Fab card, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week, good luck, Colette xx

Fliss said...

Really lovely project.
Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles No Printed Papers challenge and good luck.
x

Post a Comment