Pages

20 April 2011

Sparkle and Shine Fresh Brewed Challenge #43

FBD sparkleThe new challenge at the

Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge Blog

begins today!

I don’t know if you can tell by my photo, but the challenge is to create a project that:

SPARKLES AND SHINES

I used Heather’s Trademark Rubber Stamp: Coffee Take Me Away. Even my sentiment tag is sparkly!

This week, the sketch at “Mojo Monday” really inspired me and it seemed perfect for this image.

Mojo187Sketch

Speaking of feeling inspired, I have to tell you about the New Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber Release Hop!

Please click HERE and sign up to join the party!

We’ll be chatting and creating during the party

and prizes will be given for projects

completed during the event!

Do you have what it takes to create and party

at the same time?

Mark your calendar, it’s going to be fun!

We’ll be hopping all weekend showing you all the new

Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber too!

I will be entering the following challenges this week:

Mojo Monday 187

Stamp with Fun #107

Digi Design House, Paper Piecing

5 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

What a fun and fabulous card Stacie!!!! Love the sparkle!!! Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

Linda

NanaConnie said...

Stacie -- I dearly love the sparkles in her 'bubble bath'. What great color choices. That bow is incredible! What a beautiful way to finish the card!

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card Stacie! I love all the pink and sparkles.

Jen

Stephanie said...

Oh wow Stacie, what a beautiful card, I have bow envy right now! Thanks for joining us at Digi Design House this week.
Hugs,
~Stephanie

Michelle Single said...

Thanks so much for playing with DDH this week, lady! LOVE that card - wish that were me in the giant mug 'o latte!

Post a Comment