Pages

24 April 2011

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter!!

Hope the Easter Bunny was generous with the chocolate!

TSB Bunny

This week the Stamping Boutique is sponsoring Creative Inspirations and the challenge is simply to create anything digi. I couldn’t resist making just ONE more card with this adorable “Rabbit in Egg” image from The Stamping Boutique before it’s time to put her away for the season!

I used the o9 Cut Ups Font from Kay (cleversomeday) for the pocket. With all the cut files flying around the net, I so often forget about the basics I already have in my files and this font is a perfect example of that! There is just about every frame shape you can possibly want or need, all organized into one file… and yet, I continue looking for new places to get cut files and try all the latest and greatest! Sometimes, it’s just easier to stick with the basics!

I laced the embroidery thread thru the holes, added a little piece of ribbon for the tag and some little die cuts from ??? to finish it off!

Ain’t she cute?

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comments:

NanaConnie said...

This is the most adorable Easter bunny! Incredible color choices. Love the embroidery stitching and buttons. How creative!

Post a Comment