Pages

13 April 2011

A Black and Turquise Garden Party

It's time for a new challenge to start at The Latte Lounge!
This one is being hosted by Melissa and our sponsor is JLJ Designs!
Our team was provided with the most marvelous set of Digi Papers to play with and this is how I chose to use them!
The challenge theme is a color combo:
Turquoise and Black
I used the newest freebie image from Designed to Delight and colored the image in Paint.Net, picking up the colors from the beautiful papers! 
I am going to get Double Delightful by also entering this into the Card Ideas challenge which is to create something for a young child... I think this little girly purse would be so cute just full of candies and goodies for any young lady... and it's kid sized! What little girl doesn't love to carry a "grown-up" looking purse? I know I did!!

The winner of the "Turquoise and Black" challenge at the Latte Lounge will be the proud owner of a $10 Gift Certificate from JLJ Designs! I tell ya', $10 can go a LONG way in that shop... you can all kinds of goodies!! What a GREAT prize!!

But the only chance you'll have to win this terrific shopping spree is to enter!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your little purse Stacie! Thank you for joining us @ Card Ideas!

Melissa Czapor said...

Fabulous idea Stacie!! I just love these papers too!!! Hugs!

JLJ Designs said...

This is beautiful Stacie! I know Peanut would love a purse like this. Fantastic!

Jen

Cheryl First said...

Love it!! Super duper garden-y! lol!

dstandard said...

Oh this is just an adorable little purse card~ Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great project! Thanks for joining us on Designed2Delight!

Post a Comment