Can it really be called baking if you’re using a “No-Bake” mix?
Oh, I don’t suppose so!
So, I can’t really say I’m baking, but we sure are cookin’ over at The Stamping Boutique challenge blog!
We are already on Challenge #4 and it’s a good one!
Here is my project:
I used one of the brand new images in the shop called:
For some reason, when I tried to resize my picture to make it a manageable file size to upload to Blogger, the “Auto Color” thing kept adjusting my colors… while it really brightened up my Prismacolors on the image, it made the cupcake in the top corner look dark and silly against that light paper, and the light pink glitter on the letters looks almost RED… GRRRR!
Blogger and I just haven’t been getting along very well this week!
In real life, the cupcake is a soft, pink color and looks MUCH prettier … and the pink “sweet” is just shimmery and, well, sweet… I’m sorry I can’t show you in this picture!!
But what I can do is tell you that there’s a good chance you will win images from The Stamping Boutique if you play along in this color challenge! But only if you enter!
And: another reminder:
Digi Day is this Saturday at the Latte Lounge!
See you there!!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- What’s going on at the Latte Lounge?
- Seeing Stars with Digi’s With Attitude!
- Celebrating William and Kate Fresh Brewed Style
- Winged Things and other ways to win TSB Prizes
- The Royal Wedding Event at SNR
- Happy Easter!!
- Today's TSB FREEBIE is posted!!
- Latte Lounge Kid's Challenge Halfway Reminder!
- The Royal Wedding Event has Started at SNR!
- Paper Pleating with Digi's With Attitude!
- Bunnies and Chicks and The Latte Lounge
- Sparkle and Shine Fresh Brewed Challenge #43
- MyGrafico Monday Feature: Stockberry Studio
- New Kid’s Challenge at The Latte Lounge
- Digi Day is Tonite!!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!! SURPRISE!! IT'S YOUR HOP...
- Hippie Tween from Digi's with Attitude!
- A Black and Turquise Garden Party
- Cute and Sweet!
- Is it really baking?
- Rassin’ Frassin’ Mumble Grumble
- The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring OSAAT this wee...
- Kid's Challenge Update
- Exciting News from Digis with Attitude!
- Spotty Dotty Watering Can
- Fresh Brewed Flowers
- Happy Easter From Dilek Design Studio
- Have you ever HEARD an image?
- Kids Challenge: Glitter and Bling
- Goth 'Tween with Attitude!
- ▼ April (30)