Pages

12 April 2011

Is it really baking?

Can it really be called baking if you’re using a “No-Bake” mix?
Oh, I don’t suppose so!
So, I can’t really say I’m baking, but we sure are cookin’ over at The Stamping Boutique challenge blog!
We are already on Challenge #4 and it’s a good one!

Here is my project:






I used one of the brand new images in the shop called:
Birthday Fairy
For some reason, when I tried to resize my picture to make it a manageable file size to upload to Blogger, the “Auto Color” thing kept adjusting my colors… while it really brightened up my Prismacolors on the image, it made the cupcake in the top corner look dark and silly against that light paper, and the light pink glitter on the letters looks almost RED… GRRRR!
Blogger and I just haven’t been getting along very well this week!
In real life, the cupcake is a soft, pink color and looks MUCH prettier … and the pink “sweet” is just shimmery and, well, sweet… I’m sorry I can’t show you in this picture!!  Sad smile
But what I can do is tell you that there’s a good chance you will win images from The Stamping Boutique if you play along in this color challenge! But only if you enter!

And: another reminder:
Digi Day is this Saturday at the Latte Lounge!
TLL Teachers (4-2011)
See you there!!

2 comments:

Heide said...

What a great card. I love the boarder frame around the card.

Christy Dillman said...

Super sweet, love that fun border!

Hugs,
Christy

Post a Comment