Pages

28 October 2010

Happy Fall, TSB Sunflower Girl


Tracey at The Stamping Boutique truly is an ARTIST!
This image, called "Sunflower Girl" is just one more example of her incredible talent!



She is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and I added some gold and green sparkle with Spica Atyou pens to the flower, its leaves, and her hair bow. Perhaps the close-up I posted below will show the shine a little better?



There are LOTS of super-FUN challenges going on this week at The Latte Lounge  including a Color Challenge using Fall Colors and a Wacky Challenge using real wood (in case you missed it, see my post about Wacky Wednesday HERE).



I am entering my Sunflower Girl in the Fall Colors challenge. I hope to win a few more Stamping Boutique images to add to my collection!



I am also going to enter this card in the challenge at Meljen's (It's a 2-fer). The challenge is to use 2 images. I have used the Sunflower Girl and the Happy Fall Sentiment from Meljen's. It was a FREEBIE back in September, but I believe it's still available! The sentiment turned out a little more "smudged" than I wanted it to, but that's OK... I guess...

I also would like to enter this card in the challenges at Inktegrity Design Team Challenges (Anything Goes) and Crafty Creations Challenges (Halloween or Autumn)



Here's the close-up of the image! Hopefully you can see the sparkly flower and bows! 





I was working on SVG's for the World Series but had some unexpected delays, so HOPEFULLY, I'll be back tomorrow to post the others!



Thanks for visiting! I've only  had about 5 comments in the past 2 weeks, so if you feel like sharing some love, I'm all for it! (-:



See you next time.....



Need Sure Cuts a Lot?CLICK HERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Lovely colors and sweet image! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena

Saskia said...

Beautiful colours and sweet image... so adorable!!

Great to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Such lovely colors!
Thanks so much for playing along this week in our 2-Fer challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Anita said...

Lovely card and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week.

Unknown said...

Lovely card. I like the colors and background paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!

Post a Comment