Pages

26 October 2010

FREE SVG! Phillies Logo

Here is the link to my Box.net account where I have shared the .zip file or you can just click the photo!

Too bad they didn't make it this year to the World Series...

Over the next few days, I'm working on SVG's for the Yankees, the Rangers and the Giants, as well as the MLB logo! These things take time to put together, especially getting them to a format that will cut cleanly on the Cricut without having a bunch of little pieces to puzzle together... when working with vinyl, tiny pieces are no fun! So! Enjoy the file for the runner up and see you soon with the others!




Need Sure Cuts a Lot?CLICK HERE

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Oct. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment