05 October 2010
They did an AWESOME half-time show promoting the SURVIVORS!!
They had pink ribbons all thru the stadium and they sang the song "I'm a Survivor!"
It was really well-done!
We all know someone who has been touched by Cancer in some form or another
and during the month of October, we are urged to "Think Pink"!
The image for this card is from The Stamping Boutique.
It's a GREAT Day to head over there to take advantage of the 25% off sale!!
The sentiment is from Digistamps 4 Joy.
She is giving away an ENTIRE sheet of digis related to Breast Cancer Awareness!
The set includes 2 beautiful images and 4 sentiments!!
The layout is this week's Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.
I love it when one card can work for more than one challenge! (-:
The challenge at Pollycraft Mondays is Anything Goes... this works for that (-:
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (194)
- Happy Fall, TSB Sunflower Girl
- Welcome to Wacky Wednesday!!!! PLUS today's FREE S...
- FREE SVG! Phillies Logo
- Scrap it With a Song, sponsored by the Stamping Bo...
- Another chance to win some fabulous blog candy wit...
- Stamping Boutique Blog Candy worth $250!!!
- Spyder's October Digi Challenge
- Digi Day with The Stamping Boutique on SNR Card Un...
- Whimsical Flowers
- Digis With Attitude! Gretchen with Make our Mark S...
- Again, for the Hunters!
- Trophy Buck FREE SVG
- Apple Step Card
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- Happy World Card Making Day 2010
- Finding my Style
- ▼ October (16)