Pages

19 October 2010

Digi Day with The Stamping Boutique on SNR Card Universe!

Oh My! Boy do I have a surprise for you!
Tracey is giving away the complete line of Candy Land Winter images to one lucky winner on Digi Day!
Here is what you need to do.
1.- Go to the store and purchase ANY winter/christmas image.
2.- Create any project with your Christmas image and bring it with you to Digi Day Sat Oct 23rd 8-10pm EST.
3. Get entered into a drawing for the entire line of wonderful Candyland images.
Hope to see you and your project there!
We will be celebrating Winter/Christmas.

This cute Rocking Horse is just one of the MANY brand new images in the Christmas 2010 line at The Stamping Boutique!!



And my OTHER most totally awesome news!!!!
I have been accepted as a member of the Design Team at The Latte Lounge!
Talk about exciting!!!
My responsibilities will include hosting a bi-weekly challenge!!!
I'm so looking forward to working with the fun ladies at The Latte Lounge and am super-excited about joining their team!!!


And a quick shout out to Colleen at Making our Mark!
I entered her sentiment challenge last week and won an Honorable Mention! Imagine my glee when I opened the package today and found my FIRST EVER Copic Markers!!! And TWO (2) Atyou Spica pens!! I have mentioned Colleen's blog before! She is SO inspirational and her posts are thought-provoking and genuine. One of my favorite places to visit! And she offers FREE Copic Coloring Classes... I'll be there next month... care to join me?


It's going to be a VERY busy week for me!!!

I have so many images printed and none of them are colored! Could be a great time to play with my new pens!!

I'm getting ready for the Digi Day on SNR  (YAY!!)- Please join us! It's going to be LOTS of fun!! We have some fun games planned and don't forget the AWESOME giveaway!! Where else can you get an ENTIRE line of digis and have fun with friends at the same time?








2 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Congrats on all your good news! I could definitely use copic coloring classes.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Yippeee!!! We are so excited to have you as part of the team!! I just know we are going to get things rockin!! See you at Digi Day!!

Post a Comment