02 October 2010
There are blog hops and prizes and all sorts of things going on today!
JLJ Designs). Every card that Peanut makes, she adds glitter and bling and is quite the up-and-coming artist!! I made this as sparkly as I could for her!
The image and all the papers are from Jennifer's store at Stitchy Bear Stamps!
I won the image in a recent blog candy that Jennifer was offering and I had the choice of any of her new release stamps. I asked her to have Peanut pick which image to send and this is the one she chose! I'm glad too, because it was definitely one of my favorites!
So! Let's see... how did I make it?
The Spring Up Card is from a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers, the candies and pumpkin at the bottom are foam stickers from Dollar General, the broom is a toothpick with raffia bristles, the moon and bats are from MyScrapChick, the cuddly ghosts are from SVG cuts.com, the sentiment was written with my Cri-Kit pens, the image was colored with Prismacolor pencils, the papers are from JLJ Designs, the sparkle is glitter glue, and, well, I think that's it!
Here are the challenges I will enter with this card:
Crafty Ho's, Inspiration Photo, the photo looked so spooky, all I thought was Halloween
Order of the Opus Gluei, Feeling Kind of Sketchy
One Stitch At a Time, As You Like It, Anything Goes
Stamp Scrap and Doodle, Show us What You've Got Open Challenge
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (194)
- Happy Fall, TSB Sunflower Girl
- Welcome to Wacky Wednesday!!!! PLUS today's FREE S...
- FREE SVG! Phillies Logo
- Scrap it With a Song, sponsored by the Stamping Bo...
- Another chance to win some fabulous blog candy wit...
- Stamping Boutique Blog Candy worth $250!!!
- Spyder's October Digi Challenge
- Digi Day with The Stamping Boutique on SNR Card Un...
- Whimsical Flowers
- Digis With Attitude! Gretchen with Make our Mark S...
- Again, for the Hunters!
- Trophy Buck FREE SVG
- Apple Step Card
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- Happy World Card Making Day 2010
- Finding my Style
- ▼ October (16)