Spyder Freebies in one scene.
The sentiment tickets are from Raindrop Echo.
The little ghost in the top right corner and the skull in the bottom left are Dollar Store stickers!
I tried a new technique for this one and honestly LOVE how it worked out!
One of my friends on the Stamping Boutique Design Team showed me a link to Flowersoft TV (I think???)
where they used ink pads, stamped some ink on an acrylic block, then used a paintbrush and water to paint.
I really like the soft, blended, water-colored look. And I have so many ink pad colors, this is just a great (and cheap) way to color full backgrounds...
I know there are lots of Halloween Challenges this week, so I'll be back later to edit this post and list the challenges I will enter!
Don't forget about Digi Day this Saturday!
A chance to win an ENTIRE line of super-fun Stamping Boutique images!!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (194)
- Happy Fall, TSB Sunflower Girl
- Welcome to Wacky Wednesday!!!! PLUS today's FREE S...
- FREE SVG! Phillies Logo
- Scrap it With a Song, sponsored by the Stamping Bo...
- Another chance to win some fabulous blog candy wit...
- Stamping Boutique Blog Candy worth $250!!!
- Spyder's October Digi Challenge
- Digi Day with The Stamping Boutique on SNR Card Un...
- Whimsical Flowers
- Digis With Attitude! Gretchen with Make our Mark S...
- Again, for the Hunters!
- Trophy Buck FREE SVG
- Apple Step Card
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- Happy World Card Making Day 2010
- Finding my Style
- ▼ October (16)