Pages

01 November 2010

The Latte Lounge Digi Paper Challenge #1



Things are really getting interesting at The Latte Lounge!

JLJ Designs is hosting our
FIRST EVER DIGI PAPER CHALLENGE!!!


This was SUCH a fun challenge!

She provided a FREE Thanksgiving Digi Paper and challenged us to create something, anything, with it!


This is my creation! I LOVE how this turned out and have been chomping at the bit to post it and am so happy the challenge is finally here!

Jen was generous enough to let the Latte Lounge DT play with the Paper Pack that she is giving away as the Prize for the challenge! I used EVERY paper in the pack for my paper-pieced little guy!

The image is "AJ the Pilgrim" from The Stamping Boutique. The background is two MORE TSB images, "Farm Pantry" and "Pantry Shelf", both colored with Prismacolor Pencils!

The sentiment is computer generated using the "Tinkertoy" font. DH actually thought of it and I thought it was pretty funny... a new take on "Look who's coming for dinner"... the way AJ's arm is around the turkey, it looks like they're going out on a date... but WHO is going to BE dinner!?! Hee-hee! Is that warped??? (-:

Here's a little closer shot of how the paper-piecing worked out! I LOVE it and even tho it took awhile to cut those tiny pieces, I sure do think it turned out cute!

I'd like it very much if you could jump on over, download your FREEBIE digi paper
and play along with us this week!
The prize is the ENTIRE paper pack AND two Stamping Boutique Images!!!

The winner will receive the ENTIRE Thanksgiving Paper Pack
AND TWO images from
 The Stamping Boutique!


And don't forget about the Colors of Fall Challenge that ends November 4th!
and the Wacky Wednesday Challenge that ends November 16th!

Need Sure Cuts a Lot?CLICK HERE

1 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card Stacie! I love the paper piecing - you have much more patience than me!

Jennifer

Post a Comment