Pages

28 September 2010

Fun with Sami and D2D with TSB Sketch + FREE SVG/SCUT

Good morning everyone!
Meet "Sami", the newest addition to The Stamping Boutique family!
She was the Free image offered to everyone who participated in the Fall Digi Day on SNR.
We were issued 3 challenges that night.
The third challenge was a recipe:
Shaped Card, Halloween Image & Use Leaves.
Sami is colored with Prismacolor Pencils, then glittered with gold glitter glue. The leaves and pumpkin shaped card are from the SVG Cuts Fall Pop Ups Collection.
The plaid paper is DCWV, School Days.

 My second card today is for Designed to Delight.
I actually used the sketch from The Stamping Boutique Challenge. The Designed to Delight Challenge is a progressive one, meaning, if you participate this week, you get a FREEBIE image next week to play with! The theme this week is Peace and Comfort. The digi freebie from last weeks' challenge was a Four-pack that included 2 sentiments and 2 images!

I created those doves using Sure Cuts a Lot a long time ago for a Baptism Scrap page I was working on back in April. I cut them at 1" for this card and they worked perfectly, even at this small size! Here is a link to the file. It is also in my "Box.net" account, so you can download the entire zipped folder, which includes a .jpeg image, an SVG, and a .SCUT2 file that has 2 layers.

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Super cute! I love that pumpkin shaped card! I wanted that image but I was unable to keep up with everyone so I didn't end up getting the e-mail address to receive Sami. Bummer!

My Inkie Fingers said...

Adorable card! Love The shape of it!

Thanks for the comment on my blog today! You are certainly right I did use every square inch of it... I have too much stuff!! lol

Happy Stampin'

JustYolie said...

Beautiful cards!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards and thanks so much for the svg file - I will definitely be using it!

Jennifer McGee said...

Hey Stacie, I hope things are slowly getting better for you. I wanted to thank you for the SVG of the dove that's so great and I LOVED you D2D card. I'm hoping to get some crafty time in SOON.

Sherrie Conner said...

Your Designed2Delight creation is fabulous! Love the colors and layout!
Thank for sharing it with us at the D2D Artist's Challenge!! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Sep. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment