Pages

20 September 2010

Jennifer Latte is Wishing You Would Feel Better

This one goes out to all my online friends who have been feeling sick.
Seems like everyone got sick at the same time.





The image is called "Princess Jennifer Latte Sick in Bed".
She is another beauty from The Stamping Boutique!

This is my Challenge Submission for one of the THREE challenges from the PCP Digi  Day last Saturday.

Challenge #1 was a Recipe Challenge. Not always my favorite (probably because I think they're so "challenging"- ha ha).  The recipe is: 3 Buttons, 2 Jewels and 1 Ribbon.

You can still join in on the fun! Come on over to The Stamping Boutique group on Papercraft Planet!

There are 3 different challenges and chances to WIN digis from Tracey's massive collection!

3 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! I'd feel better with this card.

Jennifer

April said...

I just LOVE this card...those colors are amazing!!!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Y'know, we're always our own worst critics, but I just noticed that I forgot to emboss the square mat that I used for Jennifer... OOPS! (-:

Post a Comment