Pages

12 September 2010

Happy Fall, Creating in Carolina and My Scrap Chick Cut Files Combined


This is a combination of two great Creators!
The lattice style card base was created by Cely at Creating in Carolina.
The Branch with leaves and acorns is a FREEBIE from My Scrap Chick.
The sentiment is a small oval Nestie, handwritten.

When great cut files like these are available online,
creating a simple card is both easy and FUN!!

This is my first submission for
the newest challenge at Creating in Carolina.

I have other creations planned, but they're not complete or ready to post!

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh how pretty...I saw this at My Scrap Chick also last night....you are fast. A wonderful idea putting the 2 together. Thanks for the inspiration...that's what the challenge is all about for me.

Cheryl First said...

Wow - I really love these colors! That brown on the yellow is fantastic!
I saw that freebie, and it goes perfect with Cely's lattice!! Nice work!

Julia said...

I really like you entwined the acorn leaves. Very nice.

Unknown said...

This is such a bright and happy card... I am so loving it and the image, fantastic! Great Job!

We're looking for talented papercrafters like you to join us by entering exciting challenges at Papercraft Star. All the challenges are posted way in advance to give everyone a chance to get their project ready. The public and participants can vote for their favorite projects (that win People's Choice Awards) and we also feature fantastic give-aways from our sponsors. We hope you'll come over and join us today at http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com We're right in the middle of a $25.00 gift certificate give away just for becoming a follower!

Post a Comment