Pages

26 September 2010

Harvest Time

I can't seem to get enough of the images at The Stamping Boutique! And every time I think my wishlist is full, Tracey comes up with another one I HAVE to have!
 This cutie is called "Scarecrow".

He's right at home, nestled among the cornstalks and fences that were cut from the "September Scenes" SVG Cuts collection.

The leaves have started falling and the Farmer's Market had pumpkins this weekend! Fall is my favorite time of year, and it appears to be well on its way!

There's a terrific challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut to create an Harvest Time project. The prize is a $25 Gift Certificate to Oh My Crafts!!

8 comments:

Tracy Jedi said...

That is so cute! I am so excited for Fall to get here.

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I love TSB images too and had a great time at the digi day. Your card is so warm and harvesty (is that a word?)!

Jennifer

JustYolie said...

That is a cute image! :)

Lorie said...

Absolutely fabulous!

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

very cute

Lynsey said...

Hi I just wanted to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog today. Your words were so kind and very much appreciated.
I love your card that scarecrow is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey x

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Great job. Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!!

Kate said...

Great card! What a sweet image and that orange and yellow are just perfect here!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Post a Comment