Pages

17 September 2010

Take Me to Candy Castle!


Take me to Candy Castle!!

This adorable, SUPER-FUN image is the newest in the CandyLand Winter Release
at The Stamping Boutique!

When I made this Spinner Card, my kids couldn't put it down!
They kept spinning the candy back and forth, back and forth!
That's exactly what I had in mind when I made it!
Fun and Games!!


And speaking of fun and games:

We are having our very first digi day with PCP and I would love for all of you to join in the fun.

Here is the link:  TSB Digi Day.

When you go into the page on the right hand side it will ask you to RSVP...
once you do that you will be able to post comments and play with us!

So.....are you all coming?

I hope so...you need to go over and look at some of the creations that some of the girls have put together....
I know you'll want to play along then!!!

The Stamping Boutique Digi Image Day on PCP

We at the Stamping Boutique have decided to try something new on PCP with you all...how does a digital image day sound to you?
This will be our very first time doing this with PCP and are super excited, so excited that Tracey has been working hard to put together an awesome winter image release just in time for our first digi day with you all.

Think back to when you were little...what was your favorite game? I"m not talking about computer games or video games...I'm talking about good old fashion family night fun board kind of game. I ask this question because not only because this is the theme for our very first digi image day but also because the theme for the image release is Candy Land Winter. I know I have you interested now....you can't even imagine what fabulous images she has come up with so you will have to join us to see for yourself. Some lucky winner will actually win the entire release so be sure to take a look at the details below and mark your calanders. Here are the details:


The Stamping Boutique Digi Image Day

Theme: Game Night (Candy Land Winter)


When: September 18th, Saturday

Time: 2PM to 4PM

What to Bring: your crafting supplies

What will be supplied: free new release images, lots of great chatter and prizes

How to join in the fun: become a memeber of The Stamping Boutique on PCP (and the main blog too if you want) and on the day of the digi image day we will have a discussion set up just for us to chat and get the challenges so when your there just stop by and say hello so we know your ready to play!


I am super excited about this and I hope that you all will join us for the fun.
I can guarentee you are going to LOVE this new set of images from Tracey. 
We will be doing 3 challenges and playing 1 game...so you have 4 chances to win some awesome prizes from The Stamping Boutique

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I love these cards! The colors are so bright and cheerful.

Post a Comment