21 September 2010
This image cracks me up! Look at the look on the old blue-hair's face... is it because he's stomping on her foot or that he's grabbing onto the community hottie (complete with electric blue eye shadow)?
The Challenge this week at I Did it Creations is Keep It Simple.
Their Design Team submitted some great inspirations!
And the bonus: if you request any of the images used by their Design Team, Jeannette will send it to you!
The layout is my version of Scrappy's sketch, over at Crafty Ho's!
I've been really working hard at emptying my scrap bin and everything on this card came from scraps!!
The green background, I stamped with some swirls, embossed with a Fiskar's plate and that's it!
The ribbon came from the clearance bin at Walmart...
My kinda card on a budget: free image, bargain ribbon, scrap paper!
Let's hear it for the frugal!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (194)
- Fun with Sami and D2D with TSB Sketch + FREE SVG/S...
- Harvest Time
- Stamping Boutique Digi Day on SNR: NEW FREE IMAGE!...
- My Inkie Fingers: Grumpy Gretchen Sneak Peek!!
- Turning 16 can be Scary!
- Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're ...
- One More Trip Around the Sun
- Jennifer Latte is Wishing You Would Feel Better
- Have a Grate Day
- Take Me to Candy Castle!
- FREE SVG- A 3-piece Rose
- Audrey Sitting on a Swing: Autism Awareness
- Happy Fall, Creating in Carolina and My Scrap Chic...
- Remembering September 11th
- Renesis SVG Viewer
- Dutch Dare Challenge and The Stamping Boutique
- Operation Write Home Challenge, Sketch 34
- Labor Day Sale – 25% Off Your Entire Purchase! Use...
- I Did It Challenge and Back To Skool Sketch Challe...
- ▼ September (19)