Pages

05 August 2011

What a Week!!

There is so much going on this week!
So much of what I do is all tied together, so I'll try to summarize today!
The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring 
Gingersnap Creations and they are celebrating "The Joys of Childhood!"
I used "Beach Baby with a Hat" for this card, and cut the frame from SVGCuts.com Memory Garden set.
I'm still learning how to use my new Copics, and I can tell I have a lot of work to do, but they really ARE quite amazing to use!!
It helps that the most amazing Cheryl Gorka (SheStamps) sent me THE most awesome blog candy prize, including NINE new markers and the Annie's Attic Coloring Techniques book (along with all kinds of other goodies!) THANK YOU, Cheryl!!
Also, new this week: the challenge at The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog is to create a Birthday card for a Young Man!
This cute little guy is called "Present Bear", from The Stamping Boutique.
I made that shape using the "Pennants" set from Lettering Delights and some stars from the Basic Shapes Library in MTC.
Someone needs to lock up my bank card, because having Lettering Delights linked directly to my MTC is SURE to cause me financial hardship!
Today, we started the BRAND NEW Month Long Challenge at the Latte Lounge in the Fresh Brewed Designs Group
It's a sketch challenge and the image I chose to use this week is called "Joshua House".


The color scheme came from the "Get Hippity with Ippity" challenge #4, which is also at the Latte Lounge!


And of course, it will qualify for the "Anything Goes" Month Long Progressive Challenge at the "Lounge".


Can you tell I LOVE that place?


There is SO much to do, every day!


We have new and different challenges all the time and it's such a wonderful place for support and friendship! If I could, I'd spend all day hanging out there with my friends!


And I would totally LOVE it if you wanted to come over and hang out with us!


We're currently having a Design Team Call and I think everybody should be on our team, so I'd love for you to fill out an application!


So that sums up my week!
What are YOUR plans for the weekend?



7 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh my goodness, Stacie! All of your cards are beautiful! All of your colors are so deep and rich! Simply lovely! Wow! You certainly have been busy! I hope that you enjoy the weekend!
Hugs, Sheryl

Annette Allen said...

your cards are amazing...
Love all the color... Thanks for sharing...

Rhonda Miller said...

Stacie, these cards are gorgeous. I just love your coloring on the beach scene and the teddy bear is so cute. TFS.

JLJ Designs said...

Fabulous cards, Stacie! I missed your switch to Copics somewhere along the line. For me, the paper I'm coloring on makes all the difference.

Jen

Unknown said...

Wow your cards are gorgeous!!!! You have been a busy bee!!!!!! The colors are amazing!!!! Great job!!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Such a fabulous group of cards! I love the water and sky on the first one. Beautiful coloring!

I am so glad you got the markers and goodies. Thank you for the shout out. :)

JustYolie said...

OMGoodness!! Your cards are fabulous!!

Post a Comment