Pages

01 August 2011

Mocha Manic Monday!


It's the first day of the month, and that means it's 
at



Today, allow me to introduce , "Shy Girl"!
She's the newest of several members in our Fresh Brewed Family!


For my card, I opted for a clean and simple design. The Gandhi quote is printed directly on my card base. I see now that Gandhi is misspelled!! That's what I get for copying and pasting without paying better attention!! I'll figure out a way to fix it!!
Added a little ink and ribbon, and buttons, and that's it! 
I really just wanted to focus on "Shy Girl"
and the quote I found online.

It's a little tough to read at this size:

Keep your thoughts positive
Because your thoughts become your words.

Keep your words positive,
Because your words become your behaviors.

Keep your behaviors positive,
Because your behaviors become your habits

Keep your habits positive,
Because your habits become your values.

Keep your values positive,
Because your values become your Destiny.

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Your card is as inspirational as it is beautiful! I am glad that you tried your hand at a CAS card... you really pulled it off well!!! I find those are SO hard to make sometimes!!! I love the blue inking around the edge and the extra touch of brown in the ribbon and I also love the highlighting on her. She really stands out from the card. This card could be used for SO many different occasions.

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
HUGS :D

VanessaB said...

what a wonderful, sweet, encouraging card. looove it! :)

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely beautiful card Stacie!!! I love it!

Linda

Post a Comment