Pages

03 August 2011

It's Getting Hot In Here... so take off...

OK, OK... I won't finish singing the rest of the verse of that song... 
but you know the one I mean...
This month, things are getting Hot! Hot! Hot!
at Fresh Brewed Designs!


Our new challenge
which will last for the entire month of August is:
 Hot Stuff! 

We want to see projects that represent the heat of August and we love it 
hot! hot! hot! 
Heather has created the perfect image for Hot!


His name is "Hot Cuppa Joe" and he's a Hottie!!

For my card today, I made a melting popsicle!

I know, the sentiment is just a little naughty, but fun, right?

I hope you'll join us for our HOT challenge! Use hot colors, a hot theme, a hot image... you get the point!!

Just come over to the Fresh Brewed Challenge Blog and join us! This is our month-long challenge, which means there are PRIZES!!!





1 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHAHAH....very cute!!!

Post a Comment