Pages

01 August 2011

Big News at the Latte Lounge

There have been quite a few changes at the Latte Lounge!


The biggest one, which was announced this weekend, is that I have been offered, and have accepted, the position of Director of the Latte Lounge!


It is with a sad heart that we say goodbye to Melissa, but we know that she is making her decision for the right reasons!!
Sara has been so busy with other commitments, she also has decided to step down from the Latte Lounge Design Team!


They will (hopefully) continue to enjoy their membership with us and we'll certainly see them around Blogland!


Jen, Rhonda and I will continue to keep things going at the "Lounge"
and we have some really great ideas for upcoming events!!


One of the current events is our August Monthly Challenge, which starts TODAY!!


And it's everyone's favorite challenge theme:

ANYTHING GOES!!


For my card, I used THREE different images from one of our Sponsors: 
The Stamping Boutique


1. Mrs. Czapor's Ruler
2. Back to School Background Paper and
3. Back to School House

I am SUPER-excited about my new position at the Lounge and I'm looking forward to all the great things we are going to do TOGETHER!!





2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is so adorable...I love everything about this sweet, bak to school card. Congratulations on your position. Big job, but I know you will carry the torch well and look forward to upcoming post.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card Stacie.

Post a Comment