For Heaven's sake... is this week FLYING by, or what!?!?
I can't believe I completely forgot to post about the newest challenge
at The Stamping Boutique.
And when you see my project, I hope you'll feel inspired to play with us!!
The challenge for the next 2 weeks is
"Stripes and Dots"
I used the Lighthouse image from the "Follow your Dreams Beach Digi Kit" at TSB.
And those BEAUTIFUL, LUSCIOUS stripes and dots papers?
Well, those are from the "Stacie" pack of digi papers from JLJ Designs!!
The wave is from the "Soak up the Sun" SVG set from Lettering delights.
I used a little Creative Inspirations Aqua Marine paint that I got from the Fresh Brewed Designs Shop for about $2.00 to give my wave a little shimmer and texture!
Fun and cheerful, today!!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!!
Pop over to The Crafter's Cafe and say "Hi" if you get a chance!
We're having a Digi Day party on September 10th and we'd LOVE for you join us!!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- Long Time No Sea
- OK, it's Saturday, here's my Tuesday post!
- Only One More Day to Enter!!
- Week 3 of the Crafter's Cafe Challenge and CANDY!!...
- Kids Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe
- How TOTALLY cool is this!!??!!
- Living the Good Life
- Week 2 of the Latte Lounge Challenge
- What a Week!!
- Latte Lounge Design Team Call!
- It's Getting Hot In Here... so take off...
- Big News at the Latte Lounge
- Mocha Manic Monday!
- ▼ August (13)