Pages

20 August 2011

OK, it's Saturday, here's my Tuesday post!

For Heaven's sake... is this week FLYING by, or what!?!?

I can't believe I completely forgot to post about the newest challenge
at The Stamping Boutique.

And when you see my project, I hope you'll feel inspired to play with us!!

The challenge for the next 2 weeks is
"Stripes and Dots"

I used the Lighthouse image from the "Follow your Dreams Beach Digi Kit" at TSB.

And those BEAUTIFUL, LUSCIOUS stripes and dots papers?
Well, those are from the "Stacie" pack of digi papers from JLJ Designs!!


The wave is from the "Soak up the Sun" SVG set from Lettering delights.
I used a little Creative Inspirations Aqua Marine paint that I got from the Fresh Brewed Designs Shop for about $2.00 to give my wave a little shimmer and texture!
Fun and cheerful, today!!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!!

Pop over to The Crafter's Cafe and say "Hi" if you get a chance!

We're having a Digi Day party on September 10th and we'd LOVE for you join us!!

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, Stacie, this is great.

JLJ Designs said...

I love this card! The bright colors are so fun. Your light house is colored beautifully.

Jen

Annette Allen said...

this is a fun card...love those bright colors...

Cheryl said...

Oh, I love the bright colors you used. Your coloring is fabulous.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL card! I love the shimmer and the gorgeous happy colors. This card made me smile.

Have a wonderful week Stacie dear!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

As many LD sets I have, I don't have Soak up the Sun...and here I am the biggest sun, water lover. LOVE LOVE LOVE your card. Regarding being a guest designer on Bugaboo and Paper Pretties, I definitely think it challenged me and inspired me....thanks so much for the sweet, kind comment!

Stacy said...

Fun card! I love the shiney stuff and bright colors!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful bright colors!

Post a Comment