Pages

16 August 2011

Only One More Day to Enter!!

Hey! 
Don't forget!
There's only ONE MORE DAY to enter our

I made a little "Cutie Pie Mermaid" to share today!

This little image is probably one of my FAVORITE 
Fresh Brewed rubber stamps of all time!

I'm still trying to figure out these new markers
and have some dark spots on her face,
but boy-oh-boy, do I LOVE the
Creative Inspirations Paint!!
What a BEAUTIFUL shimmer this card has!!

The challenge this week, which ends tomorrow, is to create a "Clean and Simple" Card 
with less than 3 embellishments!

Well, does embossing count as an embellie?
No?

Ok, good... then I only used ONE... how's THAT for simple?

I hope you'll link up YOUR clean and simple projects
at the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!!

And a gentle reminder:

Hey ~ while you're there, check out our sidebar .. to the left and at the top of the page. There are a few blog badges to snag up announcing our newest rubber stamp releases and hops!  There will be lots of stamps released, prizes, lots of fun and more. You will have to wait and see... so save the dates and come back to join in on the fun! 

Also, don't forget all of our challenges are linked up at the top of the page in the tabs! We have a few going on as well as a full list for all the upcoming August challenges.




4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGoodness.....this is so adorable. I love mixing the 2 mediums and this is awesome!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE the way you colored her up. So glad you are enjoying your markers :) and the paint is so yummo and shimmery, right? I love the stuff!!! I have been missing playing in my room. I have been so busy! I hope for some free time tonight!!!

BEAUTIFUL card!!! I love the embossing and the blue flourish!!!

HUGS and more.
Heather

Unknown said...

Stacie this is so adorable!!!! The emossing and the design are super!!!! Way to go!!!!

Stacy said...

Oh wow this color just makes her POP! Beautiful job on this white on white challenge!

Post a Comment