03 January 2011
This week The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring a sketch challenge at Cards for Men.
Tracey has generously offered FIVE images for the winner of the challenge. So come on over and play along!
The rules are pretty simple: follow the sketch and create a card for a man.
Although yellow is typically not a "manly" color, for some reason, with this image, called "Baby Fairy", it just seemed to work... You can pick up "Baby Fairy" in the Medieval Collection at the Stamping Boutique! Just click HERE!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- Make it Monochrome!
- Secret Saturdays with The Stamping Boutique
- Go Digis With Attitude!!
- The Latest from the Latte Lounge
- Fresh Brewed Photo Inspiration
- Welcome to the Newbies!
- What 17 stamps will getcha!
- Bling it Up with Kaboodle Doodles and Digi Doodle ...
- It All Comes Together!
- Join us at the Latte Lounge, get a FREEBIE!!
- Latte Lounge Digi Day
- Digis With Attitude Challenge #14- How do YOU do i...
- Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop and New Release
- Latte Lounge News!!
- Digis With Attitude! Rockstar Tween
- Fresh Brewed Challenge #30
- The Stamping Boutique Cupcake Bakery
- Sporty Saturday Challenge at the Latte Lounge
- New Year Resolutions and Digis With Attitude!
- CAFE Expressions Candy... the tasty kind!
- Brewing up a Fresh New Year!
- Digis With Attitude! Design Team News!
- The Stamping Boutique and Cards for Men
- ▼ January (24)