Pages

24 January 2011

Bling it Up with Kaboodle Doodles and Digi Doodle Shop

The Challenge this week at Kaboodle Doodles
is

We were so lucky this week
to get to play with 
our choice
images!!

 I chose "Rooster" and Cheryl (*CAFE)
This one's for YOU!

For the first time ever, I colored an image
using Paint.NET.
No pencils, markers, paint...
it's ALL done digitally!


Once I got the hang of it, I actually had fun with it!
And even tho I still need work on shading and blending, I think it turned out pretty good!!

My "Bling", which is hard to see in the photo, is 4 ruby rhinestones in the corners of my rub-on sentiment and a gold, heat-embossed swirl at the top.

In real life, this card is really pretty and I already have a recipient picked out for it... which is unusual... usually, they all just go into a box but this one is special to me and will be getting mailed! YIPPEE!!

So, if you want to play "Bling it Up" with Digi Doodle Shop,
We'd love for you to join us at

The Kaboodle Doodles Team have made some
really pretty projects, so pop on over and give it 
a whirl!

And stop in and show my team some love:

3 comments:

Anne said...

I never would have thought of using a rooster for a 'Love' themed card.. but this is gorgeous... I love all the details ... Gret job.. -anne-

Cheryl First said...

Awesome! Look at you go, girlie! :0)
I love all the detail on this, it's fab!

Marlene said...

Gorgeousness! I'm seeing a lot of roosters lately. As long as they don't wake me up, I'm good.

Post a Comment