Back to School is all about Reading!
The image is called "Reading Fairy" and came from Elizabeth O. Dumlemba
This is my favorite Dr. Seuss saying of all time!
I tried a few new things for this one and I'm pretty pleased with how it worked out.
It's a modified version of the sketch from Card Patterns
I'm also going to post it a few other places, like:
She didn't make it easy this month. There are FIVE requirements to enter
and I really had to think about how to put it all together.
But that's what a challenge is about, right?
The Dirty Details:
1. Your project must include a stamped image – it can be a rubber, clear or digital stamp image OR it may include a clip art image. (CHECK!)
2. It must include at least one Cricut cut. (CHECK!- used Cricut to cut scalloped circles & squares)
3. It must include fiber, a ribbon or fabric somewhere in the project. (CHECK!)
4. It must include at least one piece of bling – such as a bead, pearl, gemstone, glitter, etc. (CHECK! - see pretty wings?)
5. It needs to include at least one patterned paper. (CHECK!- notice the starry, starry night)
The Latte Lounge, Glitter it Up
Sentimental Sundays, Anything Goes
Paper Playtime, Challenge #11, School Days
Sisterhood Of Crafters, Back to School Time