28 August 2010
This adorable image came from Spyder's Corner!
The papers are all from DCWV "Pets"... (?)... it was labeled "Pressed Petals Assorted Openstock Paper Pack - Dogs n' Cats" at Big Lots, but on the back of each sheet, there is a DCWV logo/UPC code with the title "Pets"...Picked up the whole pack (20 sheets) for $5 !!
The buttons and thread are from my sewing kit and have been in there for who knows how long... (-:
I'm not much of a seamstress these days!
I have "loosely" followed the sketch at "Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog"
I say "loosely" because in the sketch, there are 2 layers of matting, but the paper is too busy for that many layers...
Overall, I think it turned out pretty cute!!
And on another note:
I am literally bouncing off the walls this weekend!
The Stamping Boutique announced their new Design Team and they have chosen ME!!
I submitted my application on a long shot, because I'm pretty new at this,
and I'm so thrilled and honored that they have decided to offer me a spot on the Team!
And I get a new button to display in my sidebar! YAY!!!
I can't wait to get started!!!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (194)
- The Stamping Boutique- Noah's Ark
- My First Design Team Post
- My Inkie Fingers: Inkie Fingers BLOG CANDY!! & FRE...
- Crafty Sentiments Dancing in the Rain
- Not Mush-Room for a Mouse, House
- My Guitar Hero Logo File Cut in Vinyl
- BRAND NEW CHALLENGE BLOG!!
- Perfect Productivity!
- Be Scary- Early Halloween card
- Back to School, all Cricut
- Blowing "out" the Candles
- Matroyska Doll Card
- Back to School, Clean and Simple
- Reading Fairy Card
- Happy Birthday, Stamping Boutique!
- Recipe For Happiness Card
- ▼ August (16)