OK, so our first assignment on The Stamping Boutique Design Team was to create anything using a TSB image.
I used the Back to School House and made a shaped easel card.
A little hybrid between Cricut cutting and Digi Stamping!
I can guarantee it's going to be a BLAST!
For this card, I cut all the shapes with my Cricut.
I may post the SVG for the easel card, if anyone is interested!
The papers are DCWV from the School Days pack.
The little notebooks and crayon were pieces I had in my "embellies" drawer and I have no idea where I got them!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (194)
- The Stamping Boutique- Noah's Ark
- My First Design Team Post
- My Inkie Fingers: Inkie Fingers BLOG CANDY!! & FRE...
- Crafty Sentiments Dancing in the Rain
- Not Mush-Room for a Mouse, House
- My Guitar Hero Logo File Cut in Vinyl
- BRAND NEW CHALLENGE BLOG!!
- Perfect Productivity!
- Be Scary- Early Halloween card
- Back to School, all Cricut
- Blowing "out" the Candles
- Matroyska Doll Card
- Back to School, Clean and Simple
- Reading Fairy Card
- Happy Birthday, Stamping Boutique!
- Recipe For Happiness Card
- ▼ August (16)