Pages

16 August 2010

Matroyska Doll Card


This cute Matroyska Doll was created by Tracey Malnofski


at The Stamping Boutique



She is running a Month-long challenge.


The prize for participation in each challenge is


the next doll in the set!


There are a total of 4 in the set!


I goofed up!


The challenge for this week was to use Kraft Paper...


I forgot to put on the swirls I cut out of Kraft and ran out of time!


{oops}



The design of this card was also


somewhat inspired byMeljen's Designs.


Their challenge this week is "I See Double"


using the same image twice!



Matroyska Dolls, also sometimes called "Nesting Dolls"


are very popular, especially in Russia


and are prized gifts!



Hope everyone is having a great day!



3 comments:

creativek9s... said...

What a creative card. Thanks for playing with MelJen's this week:)

Kandrew said...

I love this card--it's adorable! I have a cutting file similar to it, so maybe that's why I'm partial it! Your color palette is soooo delicious--she almost looks like a watermelon or strawberry--soooo yummy! Beautiful card!

All the best,
Kandrew

Dee (Sprytebyrd) said...

Wonderful card!

Thanks so much for joining us in our "I See Double!" challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Post a Comment