21 August 2010
Freebie on Facebook!
Join the Karen's Doodles Group on Facebook and this little cutie will be yours!
The only requirement is that you commit to use the image and post your creation to their group!
It seems that some people in USA are unable to view the image in the group, but can go to Doodle Divas and request it there... and post your creation in that challenge!
This project also qualifies for the Meljen's Designs Color Challenge, Brown, Teal and Orange
The card design is from SVG Cuts, September Scenes Stand Up Cards
I'm also going to submit this to The Order of the Opus Gluie, Not So Ordinary BLOG HOP!!
This is the first time I've ever added anything with that much texture, and using straw was a jump for me!
While others create with "stuff" all the time, this was really a leap outside my comfort zone!
Paper is all from Colorbok, Rustic Earth Tones Pack.
Here's the Order of the Opus Gluei Blog Hop! Have fun!!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (194)
- The Stamping Boutique- Noah's Ark
- My First Design Team Post
- My Inkie Fingers: Inkie Fingers BLOG CANDY!! & FRE...
- Crafty Sentiments Dancing in the Rain
- Not Mush-Room for a Mouse, House
- My Guitar Hero Logo File Cut in Vinyl
- BRAND NEW CHALLENGE BLOG!!
- Perfect Productivity!
- Be Scary- Early Halloween card
- Back to School, all Cricut
- Blowing "out" the Candles
- Matroyska Doll Card
- Back to School, Clean and Simple
- Reading Fairy Card
- Happy Birthday, Stamping Boutique!
- Recipe For Happiness Card
- ▼ August (16)