Pages

06 June 2011

It's Mocha Manic Monday: MMMMMMmmmmmm!


Have  you ever challenged yourself to do something, 
just to see if you could do it?

I was cooking supper the other day and while it was in the oven, 
it occurred to me that my card for the 

I only had about 20 minutes on the kitchen timer 
til my Pavlov's dogs heard the bell ring!
They're so well-trained: "DING" and they show up at the table! (-:

I pulled up the image (this YUMMY ice cream cone) in Paint.NET 
and colored it with about 4 clicks.
Printed my image, the sentiment, 
and a really cool template I snagged for free 
from Lettering Delights last weekend!

I cut out the ice cream, added some Glossy Accents to the Cherry 
and stuck it all together!

In LESS THAN 15 MINUTES, I had made what actually turned out to be a really cute card! I think that's a land-speed record for me!

I TOTALLY love that sentiment!
And it's FREE!!
It's a Two-fer Mocha Manic Monday!!

TODAY ONLY!

Jump on over to the Fresh Brewed Designs
Challenge Blog and read all about it!

Our team has made some YUMMY treats
and you'll want to check them out!

I haven't worked my corned with the Ho's for awhile, so I decided it was time to get back to workin' it!
The challenge at the "Crafty Ho's" is "Summer, let the fun begin"!
How much more fun can you have than screaming for ice cream?

3 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

A 15 minute card???? Unheard of!!!! What a fun challenge you did and what an even more fabulous card you've created!!! YUMMY!!!

Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. That ice cream looks yummy and I just love the monkey and elephant. TFS.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Hey Stacie :)
I think your card is precious!!! I think that when we are pressed for time our mojo is tested. Either we pass or fail or cut off our luau party girls legs ;) HAHAHA!!!
Adorable card.
Thanks for helping spread the word :)
HUGS!
Heather

Post a Comment