Pages

10 June 2011

Digi's with Attitude! Challenge #30

We are starting Challenge #30 at the Digi's with Attitude! Challenge Blog today!

Happy Father's Day:
show us your Dad's Day Cards!
You can use any masculine image and do not have to make a card for just Dad. We would love to see any Manly Project!

It is not required you use a Digi's With Attitude! image however, there's always a FREEBIE at the DWA shop!

Our sponsors this week are Digi's with Attitude! and Stitchy Bear StampsWinners (one for every 25 entries) will receive A $10 Digi's With Attitude Gift Certificate* and one randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate for the Stitchy Bear Stamps Shop.

For my card, I used Napoleon, which you can get at the Digi's with Attitude! Store by clicking HERE! The papers are from JLJ Designs Dad's Day Digi Paper Pack. Where else can you get 12 sheets of color-coordinated papers that you can print as many times as you would like for only $4.00? The more I play with Digi Papers, the more I LOVE them!!

I actually sewed on this card, too! Can  you believe it? I have a sewing machine and I DO know how to use it, but it's not something I do on a regular basis... I have a counted cross stitch project I was planning to give my parents for their 25th anniversary. Last October was their 40th!! So, I guess I'm not much of a "stitcher"! Every once in a while, I'll pull it out and blow the dust off the box, but at this point, I'm wondering if it's a little hopeless!

SO! If you're a regular follower of my blog, you might remember that I mentioned a special project I had made for Heather, at Fresh Brewed Designs, using her newest release "Daisy's Recital". You can read all about it here if you missed it!

Well, I told you that I was holding off posting pictures of my "other" project until I was sure the Mail-person had delivered it.

I am happy to announce that it has arrived safely into the hands of it's new owner!

So now I can show you!

It is impossibly difficult to take a good picture of etched glass.
I tried different background colors, different lighting set-ups, different things inside and behind the glass... no matter what I tried, this is the best shot I could get of the curved glass vase!

I made this for Heather's DD, who is having her first dance recital this weekend! She has been working really hard and I can't wait to see the pictures!


0 comments:

Post a Comment