The challenge this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp is "No Corners- Round and Oval shapes"... the challenge is being sponsored by The Stamping Boutique this week! There are tons of great images to choose from that you could use for this challenge.
For my project, I chose to work with TWO images:
the "Map" and the "Lantern".
I loved the rustic look of the two of them together. I used Paint.NET to color and layer them together...
The compass is from the SVG file I shared the other day. The Cricut has been working overtime this week.
In the picture, it looks like the sentiment is crooked, but it really is straight... the round card kept rolling while I was trying to take it's picture...
There's a lot going on this week, so I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- Up Up and Away!! Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #56
- Wishful Thinking with Beach 'Tween
- Ready for the Rubbah Release from Fresh Brewed
- DtsArt Spring Project Challenge
- Breaking Traditions with Kaboodle Doodles
- Hippity Hopping into Spring!
- Housecleaning is not my specialty!
- Something Looks Sketchy to Me at Fresh Brewed toda...
- Hearts and Flowers on Valentine's Day!!
- Sunday Sketch and Stamp
- Happy Birthday Mom!
- Pop Star 'Tweens Have Arrived
- Inspiration Challenge and Stylish Award
- Two New SVG files
- Fresh Brewed Designs that are Oh! So Charming!
- Kaboodle Doodles, sponsored by The Stamping Boutiq...
- Cheerfully Choosing Challenges at the Latte Lounge...
- Digis With Attitude! Challenge 16
- Fresh Brewed Anniversary Challenge
- ▼ February (19)