Pages

16 February 2011

Something Looks Sketchy to Me at Fresh Brewed today!

With all the pink and red cards we've been cranking out for Valentine's Day, I just had to do one more!

This little cutie is actually an anytime card!

I used "Some Bunny Loves You" from the
Fresh Brewed Designs Shop.

You can find him in the Under $3 section!!

I can't believe how many stamps are available at the Fresh Brewed Shop!
I actually had to scroll to the THIRD page in the $3 section to find this one!!

Our challenge this week at the Fresh Brewed Challenge Blog is to use this sketch!

 You can flip it, flop it or, as Heather has said "Floop it", whatever that is...
But as long as we can see the sketch elements, you're good to go!!

Why not give it a try?
I had fun with it!!

Remember, this week's challenge is just for fun!
Our prizes will be awarded monthly!

Fresh Brewed Reminders:
Wonna get a FREEBIE from Fresh Brewed Designs?
Read more HERE

<<<<<----- See That CUTIE in the badge at the top of my sidebar? 
She is going to be one of the stamps released on March 1
Grab the badge and help spread the word and SAVE THE DATE!!! :D

FUN NEWS!!!
Fresh Brewed Designs is now selling rubbah at a local scrap shop!!! WOOHOO!!! Congratulations, Heather!!! If you ever visit the Grand Strand be sure to add Scrapbooks by the Sea to your list of places to visit. She has a sweet little shop FULL of GORGEOUS paper crafty things and MUCH MORE .. including Fresh Brewed Designs Stamps :D! You can view her site HERE as well as LIKE her and Follow her on Facebook HERE 

6 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Really??? You don't know what a FLOOP is?!?!!? :O I am shocked!!! hehehe!!! you always make me smile. I did not mean it this way, but thinking about it, I have probably flooped one too many a card :D lol!!!

This is SOOOO SWEET AND SOOO CUTE! I love the white card base and your cute dotty paper!!!

Have a wonderful day. <3 HUGS

Shazza said...

awww this is too cute x

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [17 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kathy and Lucky said...

Cute!!!! This is so sweet.

Rosietoes said...

This is such a cute card Stacie. Love that lo.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog today. I'm tickled pink to be a GDT for TSB this month. :)

Edna x

Linda Anderson said...

This sure is a cutie of a card Stacie!!!! I adore that image!!!

Linda

Post a Comment