Pages

09 May 2010

The Pressure is On!

This week, my nine-year-old will be involved in his first "EOG's". That's short for "End of Grade" Exams.

The entire school year comes down to the next 3 days!

Pass or fail, we'll love him the same!

Here's the "Good Luck" card I made for him:


Used my Cri_Kits pens to draw the picture (using a free image I found on Google), used Kay's "09 Cutups Font" from Clever Someday for the scalloped square. It's the most amazing set of fonts for SCAL. You can download the set  HERE. The set includes every imaginable shape for cutting background shapes (scallops, squares, ovals, circles, even a pocket!). THANK YOU KAY FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND GENEROUSITY!

I can't remember where I got the rub-on "Good Luck" and the school themed "stickers". Guess ya'll can call that "from my stash"  (-:

Good luck AJ. We know you'll Rock the EOG!

1 comments:

Margie said...

Great card!!! Love how you used that font with the SCAL software. Thanks for the link. I think I may try this. Also wanted to let you know your blog candy is on it's way! You should receive it in the next couple of days. Sorry it took so long... had an emergency with my little 5 week old grandson. :(

Post a Comment