Pages

12 March 2012

Happy Birthday, AJ!!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday, Dear A.J.!

Happy Birthday to You-ou-ou-ou!!

Today marks the day I have been a mom
for eleven years!!

AJ, you're turning into quite a young man now
and I am so proud to be your mom!!

Love you!!


Now, back to our previously scheduled programming!

have something for everyone!!

The newest one, that started today, is an
 Embellishment Challenge!!
Create ANYTHING you would like, 
as long as you include the color GREEN!!

Image: Lucky, Robyn's Fetish
It just so turns out that there is another challenge at TCC,
being hosted by the Robyn's Fetish Group
and this cute Leprechaun was FREE to anyone who signed up to play!

I used the Celtic Knots and Clovers collection
from SVGCuts.com for the base of my tag.

I hope you'll stop over to
The Crafter's Cafe 
to see all the fun Daily Challenges
and play along with us!!

Some other fun challenges I have found for this week:
MyGrafico: St. Patrick's Day
One Stictch at a Time, Use a Digi





4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Happy Birthday AJ! I didn't realize he and Abby were so close in age. :)
I love your tag. TFS.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWWW!! Happy Birthday to your little (big) man!!! Oh how time goes by so quickly! Sending him (and mom) hugs and smiles.

Your tag is adorable!

VanessaB said...

happy birthday to your AJ. what a very fun and cute cute tag

Unknown said...

Hope he has a great B-day. Love the little tag.

Post a Comment