Today is a "Hooray" Day!
The new challenge has started at
The Stamping Boutique.
We are asking to see your
RED WHITE and BLUE
But we wanted to show you that not every card using those colors has to be Patriotic.
Red White and Blue can make a very nice combo when used together!
See Princess Jennifer Latte?
She's feeling the love today!
I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and traced the image in Inkscape to get the main shape for my mat and sentiment panel. The hair dryer and mirror were buried in my files, so I don't remember where I got them for sure!
This is also my project for the final challenge at The Latte Lounge: the Recipe.
1-image, 2-pieces of lace, and 3-shiny things...
The challenge at the Stamping Boutique runs 2 weeks
and there is only ONE more day to enter the Latte Lounge Digi Day challenges!
Either way, the winner will get images from the Stamping Boutique Store...
Let's see your Red, White and Blue!!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- Latte Lounge Kids' Challenge: NEW FREEBIES POSTED!...
- Pickem Lickem Rollem Flickem!
- ABC with FBD
- Hooray for the Red White and Blue!
- Latte Lounge Monthly Challenge Update
- Digi Day Recap!
- It's a Jungle Out There!
- Latte Lounge Reminders
- My Triumphant Return!
- My "Rubberband Moment"
- Hurry!! Time's running out!!
- Monkeying Around with DtsArt Files!
- Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Stamping Boutique Blog Hop
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Make Us Laugh!
- AWESOME Lettering Delights Freebie
- Fresh Brewed Beach Party Continues!
- My first post for DtsArt Creative Team
- May Challenge at the Latte Lounge
- ▼ May (20)