Pages

21 March 2011

Up Up and Away

Have I told ya’ll how much I LOVE being a part of the MyGrafico Team lately? I tell ya, they are the greatest group of ladies… they’re all so very talented and so friendly and so many times, I just smile when I think about some of the things they’ve said! Really a FUN place to be!!

And… the bonus for me: EVERY challenge is ANYTHING GOES!

For me, that’s a “Free-for-all” and I take full advantage!!

So, this week, our featured product is a set from Sanqunetti Designs called “Up Up and Away”.

Here is a picture of a project I made using this great set:

Stacie G Up and Away

Entering the challenge at MyGrafico is so easy!!

The Linky is at the top of the page!!

All you have to do is make sure you link your project to your actual blog post (not your main blog home page) and link back to MG … there are 4 winners a month and a DT Favorite.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Stacie, your card is very creative. I love the depth you added to the image. Awesome!

Lynn's Place said...

How sweet...love how fluffy ya made the clouds...tfs

Post a Comment