Pages

21 March 2011

It’s a Color Challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!

Stacie WinkWink wk 59

I was so sad to read the news about MTC and Cricut! I am not in a position to buy a new cutter, so I will have to use the version I have currently or risk losing it altogether if I update… thankfully, SCAL is still an option. Without those programs, I would not have been able to make this cute, cute Easter Basket!

And that would’ve been a bummer!

The basket is an SVG file from SVG Cuts.com. There is a little slit in the handle, so it can be used as a placecard holder. It only took about 5 minutes to make this little cutie and it’s just the right size for one Easter egg! How FUN to do an Easter egg hunt with these little guys!

The image I used around the border of the basket is called ‘Chick Border” from Wink Wink Ink.

Here’s a better picture of the image: Stacie Wink Wink Close Up

Wink Wink Ink is sponsoring the newest challenge at

the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog this week!

The challenge is:

Yellow, Green, Pink and Blue

and the prize is: a $15 Wink Wink Gift Certificate!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment