Have you ever looked through your digi stamp collection and thought, "Gee, I wish I had a ______"!
Now is your chance!!!
There is only one day remaining in the Amber Ink
INKredible 21-day Challenge!!
The theme is "Wrap it Your Way".
My little fishies are wrapping their tree with garland!
The image is from the collection called "Best Fishes"...
Let me tell you how "Best Fishes" came to be! The winner of the Amber INK INKredible 21-day challenge in October was Wendy Price. Her GRAND prize was to work with AMBER to create her very own stamp set!! With her son Willem's input, they developed an entire set of FinTastic Stamps that are now available in digi AND clear stamps!
And the November winner, Karin, is FULL of Ink-credible ideas... can't wait to see what they come up with!!
You can read all about it at the "Winning Developments" Page and get a sneak peak at the newest set, coming to an Amber Inkling near you!
Our days as torch-bearers are closing in fast and this has been an Ink-redible ride! Working with this Team has been SO much fun and I'll be sad when I'll have to pass my torch!
If you've ever dreamed of having your OWN set of stamps without doing all the work, this is your chance!
You have just over 24 hours to enter the Inkredible 21-day Challenge!!
Contact me by email
All photos of projects are coypright property of Hestia's Helper. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (43)
- ► 2011 (194)
- Just a quickie post
- Merry Christmas
- Passing the Torch and Secret Santa
- The Grinch Game at CCS has begun
- The Stamping Boutique Fairies Frolic
- The Stamping Boutique FREEBIE!!
- A Child is Born!
- Voting is now open!!
- Blog Candy Extraordinaire!
- Last Chance to Win Your OWN Digi Stamp Set!!
- The Stamping Boutique Sledding Snowman
- Digis With Attitude! Office Party Hop and DT Call
- Fresh Brewed Designs, Oh Holy Night
- Seven Course Meal for Two Amber Ink Holiday Hop
- Sweet Digi Day from 3-5 pm and Holiday Celebration...
- I'ts Party Time!!
- ▼ December (16)