Pages

28 July 2014

Ummmm... hello....

Just because this made me giggle... had to share!
WOW~ I can't believe I have neglected my poor blog for almost a year!
The time has flown by and reading my last post brings it all back so fast.

Things are actually going pretty well right now.

Hubby is cancer-free as of our last scan (thank God) and he's feeling pretty good.
Recovery from surgery has been a long process, but we're thankful for every battle.

I have a new job that I really love and have made a few crafty things for fun, but haven't even taken pictures to post...

Just wanted to stop in to say hello.

I miss all my crafty friends and am planning to get better at staying in touch.

TTFN

1 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

I am so pleased to hear Hubby is doing well, it is always a great relief when you hear those words Cancer free. My Husband went through surgery nearly 4 years ago he is also Cancer free. Great to see you back in blogland. Former DT sis at The Stamping Boutique and Robyn's Fetish. Marlene

Post a Comment