Pages

07 April 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge 154: Anything Goes

**ETA** Imagine my surprise this morning when my newest Robyn's Fetish Challenge Project was not posted on my blog!!??!! With a little research, I found that I did indeed write up the post and was not losing my mind... I did, however, schedule it for the wrong day!


So, without further adieu... here is the originally scheduled post for your viewing pleasure! (-:

Hope the rest of the day works out a little more on "schedule" (especially nap time, since I didn't get home til almost 2am after work last night!!)


Hello and Howdy, friends!

Today a new challenge starts at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.
It's everyone favorite "Anything Goes"
and our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish.

The winner will received 3 images of their choice from the Robyn's Fetish Shop!

I got to play with one of the new images released in the Blog Hop last fall:
Jennie the Scarecrow



While it may be early to start thinking about scarecrows, we are definitely heading into Spring and time to set up our new, fresh, lovely gardens... I colored Jennie in all pastels to make sure you think of spring when you see her! :)

I used Prismacolor Pencils and Sharpie markers for coloring!

I used a "Lever" card style, which is pretty cool in real life. When you open the card, the image flips with the cardstock...


The little flowers and the "Smile" sentiment are Stampin Up Rubons I found in my stash drawer the other day. The flower is a pretty nifty little number from a K & Company booklet... pop them out, layer them up and voila, finished little embellie!

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you pop on over to the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to take a look at all the lovelies created by the RF Team!!



2 comments:

Edwina said...

i love this card! It has a great shape to it. i have not seen this fold before. I like it. i love the digi colored in these colors. So cheerful! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Liliya said...

What a nice and fun card, Stacie! I love the unusual layout, turned out very nice! Lilia DT Sis

Post a Comment