Pages

17 March 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #151: Must Use GREEN

Good morning, friends!

First of all, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

And Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby!!

Ha Ha! Now you're older than me again!!

This week, the challenge at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is "Must Use Green".
Our sponsor is The Cutting Cafe!
The winner will receive any THREE sets from the Cutting Cafe Store!



I got to work with the "One Spring Day" set, which includes almost 90 different images.
Our challenge was to use GREEN and to use as many pieces from the set as we could in one project!

I used 6 pieces in my project:
The flower border strip, 3 different flowers, the subway art "Happy Spring" and the "Happy Spring" sentiment circle. The only coloring I did was the little green centers of the flower border. The rest is all "Print and Cut" with my Eclips!


I took another photo of my card this morning! I'm still getting used to the camera I got for Christmas and all its settings! It amazes me how different a picture can look in different lighting conditions. This morning, there is a little sunshine in my craft room windows and in all natural light, my card looks completely different!!



Hope you'll show off all your Green this week
and share with us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge!!

5 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Stacie, I love the circle flowers you made on your card. Love the embellishments too. Your card is very pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

nice mix of colours

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card Stacie!!

Tell your hubby Happy Birthday!!

Michelle said...

The flowers on these cards are beautiful. What a great idea. What an amazing card.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and layout, like your design cheers Sue N (dt sis)

Post a Comment